Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Sheet Mask
WHAT AM I?
HOW TO USE ME
1) After cleansing, place the sheet on clean/toned skin.
2) Wait 15-20 minutes, and gently remove the mask. Tap lightly to let the essence fully absorb.
WHAT IS IN ME
Erythritol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Centella Asiatica Extract
For Irritated Skin
Low irritating and cooling ingredients such as Erythritol is used to rapidly lower the skin’s temperature and reduce irritation. The sheet to maximize the softness is used to increase calming and balance out the cooling effect of the mask. Bamboo Charcoal on the low irritant sheet makes it comfortable for sensitive skin, and maintains moisture for a long time.
- For skin that is easily heated during irritation
- For skin that feels clogged when applying oil products
- For oily skin with active sebum secretion
- For skin that frequently undergoes facial extraction
Water, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, 1,2 Hexanediol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Erythritol, Arginine, Carbomer, Carrageenan, Betaine, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract